I found this recipe on plainchicken.com. I am making it today. I don’t usually make recipes that call for all kinds of premade packaged ingredients. I’m not even sure this will taste good. Well, it probably will, but it probably won’t be good for me. However, sometimes pleasure is the goal, even though you may regret it later. I did not add the bacon bits because I couldn’t find any. I could have bought bacon and made bacon bits, but I didn’t want to.
8 ounces spaghetti
1 can (10.75-oz) cream of chicken soup
1 (8-oz) package Velveeta cheese, cubed
1/2 cup chicken broth
2 Tbsp dry Ranch dressing mix
2-1/2 cups cooked chopped chicken
1 (3-oz) package precooked bacon bits (Oscar Mayer)
1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9×9-inch pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
2) Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain. Set aside.
3) In a saucepan, combine cream of soup, Velveeta, and chicken broth. Cook on low until the cheese melts, stirring constantly. Stir in dry Ranch mix.
4) Stir in cooked spaghetti, cooked chicken, and bacon bits. Pour mixture into prepared dish. Top with cheddar cheese.
5) Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until heated through.