I like baked chicken but since I live alone I usually cook chicken parts; legs, thighs, breast, or wings. Sometimes I do cook a whole chicken, but, I still try to keep the meal simple. I usually have a salad, steamed broccoli, or steamed cauliflower; something quick and healthy.
4 chicken thighs with skin
Salt & pepper to taste (and other seasonings if you’d like)
1 Tbsp avocado oil
Preheat oven to 400º F
1. Rinse chicken thighs under running water and dry with paper towels. It is important that they are dry in order to make crispy skin.
2. Season thighs on both sides with salt & pepper
3. Heat tbsp of avocado oil in a medium non-stick pan (medium heat).
4. Place chicken into the pan, skin side down. Cook until golden brown. Turn over, and place the pan in the oven. Let it cook until juices run clear. Should take about 10-15 minutes.
5. Place your desired portion on a plate with your favorite side dish and enjoy.