Skip to content
This creamy, buttery, lemon-flavored chicken dish will knock your socks off. It goes great with your favorite roasted veggies. It’s easy to make, and your family will be begging for more.
Lemon Butter Chicken (baked)
8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
1 tablespoon smoked paprika
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
3 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 cup chicken broth
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
Juice of 1 lemon
1 teaspoon dried thyme
2 cups baby spinach, chopped
Directions: for Lemon Butter Chicken
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Season chicken thighs with paprika, salt, and pepper, to taste. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken, skin-side down, and sear both sides until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes per side; set aside.
- Melt remaining tablespoon butter in the skillet.
- Add garlic, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes. Stir in chicken broth, heavy cream, Parmesan, lemon juice and thyme.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat, stir in spinach, and simmer until the spinach has wilted and the sauce has slightly thickened about 3-5 minutes. Return chicken to the skillet.
- Place into oven and roast until completely cooked through, reaching an internal temperature of 175 degrees F, about 25-30 minutes. Serve immediately.
☚Back to Recipes
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: