I made this for my daughter on her 16th birthday. She was most pleased. Cheesecake is one of her favorite desserts. Others that I have made it for loved it also. This is an easy recipe I am sure you will enjoy. If you make it, let me know how it turns out.
1 cup (US) chocolate cookie crumbs
3 tbsp white sugar
¼ cup (US) butter, melted
1 (10 ounces) package frozen raspberries
2 tbsp white sugar
2 tsp (US) Cornstarch
½ cup (US) Water
2 cup (US) white chocolate chips
½ cup (US) half and half
3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
½ cup (US) white sugar
1 tsp (US) Vanilla extract
1. In a medium bowl, mix together cookie crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar, and melted butter. Press mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
2. In a saucepan, combine raspberries, 2 tablespoons sugar, cornstarch, and water. Bring to boil, and continue boiling 5 minutes, or until sauce is thick. Strain sauce through a mesh strainer to remove seeds.
3. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). In a metal bowl over a pan of simmering water, melt white chocolate chips with half-and-half, stirring occasionally until smooth.
4. In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time. Blend in vanilla and melted white chocolate. Pour half of batter over crust. Spoon 3 tablespoons raspberry sauce over batter. Pour remaining cheesecake batter into the pan, and again spoon 3 tablespoons raspberry sauce over the top. Swirl batter with the tip of a knife to create a marbled effect.
5. Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, or until filling is set. Cool, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 8 hours before removing from pan. Serve with remaining raspberry sauce.
I could never pass up some cheesecake! This looks absolutely scrumptious. Thanks for sharing! 🙂 xx
You are welcome Angela.