Pizza is one of my favorite foods. It seems that with the keto diet there was a lot of effort put into trying to recreate our favorite foods from the carb world. It is tiring and it, in my opinion, is never as good as the real thing. And that is the great thing about fasting. It works with any diet you may be using. So now, I can eat the real thing if I want to make a pizza at home, or, eat out.
This is a good thin pizza crust recipe. And if you are not into making your own crust, check out Pizza Buddy’s pizza dough. You can find it at most Walmarts. It is very good and comes ready to roll, stretch,￼ and bake.
Also, to see a video demo of the recipe below: https://youtu.be/9OV0HBZqjsc
6 cups all flour
2 cups water (warm 115°-120°)
6 tbsp veggie oil or olive oil
1 tsp salt
1 tsp quick rising yeast
6 tsp white granulated sugar
- In a mixing bowl add the yeast to the warm water. Wait 5 minutes
- Add the rest of the ingredients in at once.
- With dough hook attachment, knead for 8 minutes.
- Divide into 4 equal parts.
- Put each portion into a lubricated bowl or Tupperware (something with a lid) and allow to proof for 1 1/2- 2 hours. It can be refrigerated overnight to enhance flavor.
Each piece of dough will make a large thin-crust or medium thicker crust.