Keto Pork Rind Tortillas?
Now we’re getting somewhere! I love junk food, and tacos were some of my favorites. I have not actually made these as of this writing. By the time you all read it, I may have and will indicate how they were in the comments section. This probably still meets the qualification as “junk food.” I found this one @ https://theprimitivepalate.com/
4 oz. Hot & Spicy Pork Rinds (regular work just fine, too)
1 (eight oz.) package cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup water
1 tablespoon granulated garlic
1 tablespoon ground cumin
1. Place pork rinds into a food processor and blitz for about 10 seconds, until they are dust.
2. Add all other ingredients to food processor and blitz for about 45 more seconds. Until you have a nice smooth batter.
3. Preheat an electric griddle to high. (Using a non-stick pan on the stove top would work also, I would just set the heat to medium-high)
4. Spray cooking surface with a little spray oil (I use either coconut oil or olive oil spray) and pour 1/3 cup of batter onto griddle.
5. Gently spread the batter as thin as you can with a rubber spatula and cook for about 2 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Flip tortilla and continue to cook for about 45 more seconds.
7. Repeat with the rest of the batter.